Content Writer – Lombard, IL
As a SourceOne Events Content Writer, you will be responsible for researching, writing, and promoting original, genuine content. This will require extensive internal and external research in order to become an expert on SourceOne Events, company clients, and employment related topics. Writing assignments will include short and long form content such as social media content, blog posts, web pages, newsletter articles, white papers, e-books, case studies, editorial response, and employee stories.
- Manages the strategic development and written/verbal expression of multiple creative, editorial (including social media) projects, from concept to the end of production
- Controls and manages verbal/written brand expression and ensures consistency in different mediums and appropriate brand communication to various audiences
- Develops concepts with creative team and implements strategic and creative written solutions.
- Conducts market research as it applies to writing copy
- Consults with management to determine marketing strategies for writing marketing advertisements and support materials
- Analyzes current communication trends and applies that knowledge
- Assists in determining the most effective format to use for various communications projects
- Provides recommendations on marketing research programs to management
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, Journalism, Creative Copywriting, or equivalent, relevant experience
- 2-3 years experience writing on behalf of brands in social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other current social media platforms
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- In tune with latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- Possess a positive, team-oriented demeanor
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision-making, organization, and presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate across all levels of management and departments and be able to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team
SourceOne Events, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.
Lombard, IL, United States