Warehouse Laborer – Lombard, IL
SourceOne Events is seeking a full time/part time Warehouse Laborer. The primary purpose of this role is to closely interact with various customers, support teams, local contractors and vendors. This position will operate, monitor and maintain facilities systems and respond to abnormal conditions providing emergency response. You will also be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing approaches to maintain high availability and reliability, improve efficiency and implement new processes or strategies to avoid unplanned customer impacting outages.
- Maintaining and repairing the building and environmental monitoring systems
- Ensuring facilities problems are identified and repaired quickly
- Supporting and maintaining as well as performing preventative maintenance on equipment/system with the Warehouse Manager, ensuring contractors deliver quality services
Must have a thorough understanding of the following infrastructure equipment or systems:
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Light duty facility maintenance, basic plumbing / basic electric
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with contractors as work scope requires in performing maintenance or upgrading work on these systems.
- Must complete assigned projects accurately and on time
- Must have ability to be on-call during off hour times.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree
“SourceOne Events, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.”
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 401K plan, company match and one of the largest privately held Employee Stock Ownership Plans in the US. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with SourceOne Events, please call (877) SOE-EXPO or e-mail email@example.com.
Lombard, IL, United States