Exhibitor Service Representative – Lombard, IL
About SourceOne Events
SourceOne Events is a nationwide leader in the events & expo industry, defined by our innovation and client experience. Whether the need is for a trade show, special event, or corporate meeting, SourceOne Events delivers an unparalleled experience from beginning to end.
We are seeking a highly motivated, personable, and intelligent individual to join our team as an Exhibitor Service Representative. This is a full-time entry-level position with a negotiable salary depending on trade show knowledge and experience.Willingness to travel and work irregular hours is required. Applicants should be: talented in customer service, demonstrate strong communication skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at once, be flexible, and able to take directions.
- Data entry
- Speaking with exhibitors and clients on the phone
- Taking/processing orders and operating an on-site service center
- Process Customer Complaint Notices
- Process information requests
- Process post-show invoices, credit memos and payments with appropriate approvals
- File pre and post customer records
- Archive appropriately as needed
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Receptionist/administrative experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Proven customer service skills
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Associates Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Time is split between office and show site. Having a lot of patience and an easy-going personality are desired traits. Advancement opportunities will be available.
Must have access to own car and transportation and be willing to work in a fast paced work environment.
“SourceOne Events, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.“