Driver/Laborer – Lombard, IL
SourceOne Events is seeking talented, enthusiastic people who will give our clients both the best internal and external service in the industry. The primary purpose of the Driver/Laborer will be to be responsible for the safe operation of all company owned trucking equipment. You will also be responsible for:
- Assist with all truck moves, including tractor-trailers and straight truck needs.
- Operate in a safe manner, obeying all local/state/federal regulations and all company safety policies
- Fulfill all Department of Transportation requirements, including periodic medical evaluations; completing forms for driver qualification file; and completing hours-of-service and vehicle inspection logs
- Keep all trucks in safe and reliable working order.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions
- Coordinating the incoming and outgoing equipment orders that will be delivered to show site.
- Working with Warehouse Operation Manager to ensure that all equipment is returned to the proper place after it has been through quality control.
- Minimum of one year of related experience, as explained in the job details
- Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Demonstrated to have communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Valid CDL License for vehicles 26,001 pounds and must be a C Class, B Class or CDLA driver
- Must have a Department of Transportation Medical Certificate or obtain one prior to the start date.
- Variable hours and weekends will apply.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree
“SourceOne Events, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.”
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 401K plan, company match and one of the largest privately held Employee Stock Ownership Plans in the US. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with SourceOne Events, please call (877) SOE-EXPO or e-mail email@example.com.
Lombard, IL, United States